Saturday, April 22, 2006

More about me stuff

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Baby sitting (Jr. High and high school)
2. Drafting for a Land Surveyor (college)
3. Civil Engineer
4. no other jobs

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Big Trouble
2. Army of Darkness
3. Dragonheart - I don't know why I like this film, but I watch it whenever it's on TV.
4a. Empire Records
4b. Office Space
4c. Princess Bride
4d. Blade Runner

Four places you have lived:
1. Detroit
2. Harper Woods (suburb of Detroit)
3. Roseville
4. Chesterfield
All in Michigan

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. House
2. C.S.I.
3. Law and Order C.I.
4. Lost

Four Places you have been on Vacation:
1. Toronto, Ontario
2. Northern Michigan and the U.P.
3. Los Angeles
4. St. Louis

Four websites you visit daily:
1. Dave Barry's blog
2. Kingdom of Loathing
3. Clinton-Macomb Public Library my sister works at this library and if I want a book or movie I just have to go to the website and put it on hold and my sister brings it home for me.
4.

Four of my favorite foods:
I'll try pretty much anything, though my favorites are homey comfort type foods. potroast and mashed potatoes, cornedbeef and cabbage, stuffed peppers, mac and cheese

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. just to have some time off of work would be grand.
2.
3.
4.

Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond
1. Posting on blog
2.
3.
4.

Four Places you'd love to visit:
1. England
2. Japan
3. New Zealand
4.

Four foods you don't like:
1. Okra
2.
3.
4.

No comments: